There's a new Tumblr that will strike fear into conference organizers everywhere
You've probably been to a conference before and wondered: Hang on, where are all the women?
Business Insider attended an all-day conference the other day, and it took until 2.30pm for a woman to appear on stage. And even then, she was only participating in a panel (alongside three men.)
The Tumblr puts a spotlight on an all male panel that tells women how to get ahead in tech, an all male VC panel at BoxDev in San Francisco, and all male panels at colleges including Harvard and MIT, among others.
Each panel photo comes with a David Hasselhoff "Hoffsome" stamp of approval. Because, why not?
We don't know who is behind the Tumblr, but have tried to make contact. We will update this article once a response has been received.
In the meantime, marvel at the all-male panels:
- Slice payments app spies on photos, audio records and call history, says Google
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Tesla is laying off workers who only just started and withdrawing employment offers as Elon Musk's job cuts begin
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India