These $10 foam inserts are my secret to preventing sneaker creases
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- I collect sneakers, and for the last 10 years, I've been using ForceFields to prevent my pairs from creasing while I wear them.
- ForceFields' foam inserts go in the toe box of your shoe. They stay in place and they're so comfortable that you won't even notice them.
- They're available in sizes small, medium, and large to accommodate most shoe sizes for men, women, and kids.
However, my willingness to wear all the sneakers that I own doesn't mean that I don't take exceptionally good care of them. In fact, I care a lot about keeping my sneakers in great condition. I've written about some of my favorite cleaning products and weather-proofing sprays, but my best-kept secret for maintaining fresh sneakers is ForceFields.ForceFields are small foam inserts that slide into the toe boxes of your shoes to prevent creasing. They're designed to stay in place and to fit comfortably, so your toes won't feel bunched up when they're in. The premise and design are simple, but the product is so effective that I've been using them for the last 10 years.
The idea of stuff something inside your shoe might sound uncomfortable but I often forget that I'm wearing them. If they weren't comfortable to wear, you can bet that I would have given up on them long ago. They come in small, medium, and large sizes to accommodate different shoe size, so almost anybody can wear them. Simply order the correct size according to your shoe size and you'll have a comfortable fit.
Small fits kids' shoe sizes 4-7 and women's shoe sizes 5-10.Medium fits men's shoe sizes 8-11 and women's shoe sizes 10.5 and up.
Large fits men's shoe sizes 11.5 and up.
Whether you just bought a brand new pair of sneakers or you're planning to replace a worn-out favorite soon, I strongly recommend buying a pair of ForceFields, too. Order a pair now and keep your sneakers fresh and free of creases. Take it from me - you can't fix creases, you can only prevent them.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Compound Interest Waiver Scheme applies to everyone but provides limited relief — Here’s everything you need to know
- Best budget truly wireless earbuds in India
- India is the most attractive emerging market for clean energy investment, says Prime Minister Modi
- Tata Motors may report loss for yet another quarter led by weak JLR sales, commercial vehicles’ pain
- Supreme Court jumps in for Amazon and Flipkart after Karnataka High Court remains mum on investigation against their anti-competitive practices for over 200 days