These 10 trends will decide how we eat in 2019, according to Whole Foods
- Whole Foods has revealed the top 10 trends that will shape how we eat and drink in 2019.
- Trends include Pacific Rim-inspired flavors, new types of icy treats, and fat-filled ingredients.
- Here are the top 10 food-trend predictions for next year.
As 2018 comes to a close, the food and beverage industry is wondering what comes next.
On Wednesday, Whole Foods released its list of the trends it expects to dominate in 2019. More than a dozen buyers and experts collaborated to predict what new trends will dictate what we eat.
This year, new flavors are on the horizon, drawing inspiration from things as disparate as the Pacific Rim and the blossoming legal marijuana industry.
Here are the top 10 food-trend predictions for 2019:
Pacific Rim-inspired flavors
Frozen treats of a different kind
Marine munchies beyond seaweed
Faux meat snacks
- Xiaomi Pad 5 Review - Is it best Android alternate to iPad Air?
- Mayhem Studios announces a new battle royale game with locations, gangs and other elements depicting India
- Technique used to track ants’ movement might soon help scientists in measuring snow depth from space
- Three senior Twitter employees quit amid ongoing Musk-Agrawal internet war
- Indian CEOs could get the best salary hike in 5 years; and they already make ₹7 crore/yr on an average
- Delhivery IPO
- Reliance Retail
- Indian Rupee
- Reliance JIO
- Best Deal on Smartphones
- Unacademy offline Classes
- Hubble Space
- 5G Phones Under Rs. 20000
- Disney+hotstar Subscribers
- Reliance Industries
- Venus Pipes Tubes IPO
- Matheesha Pathirana
- Adani Green
- Paradeep Phosphates balance sheet
- Spam Calls in India
- Whatsapp Reaction