These 13 tech giants have the best mottos to explain their plans for world domination
View all Offers
Most companies have a mission statement - something that guides their business practices and strategy, at least in theory.
Some of these mission statements, like Facebook's and Google's (no, it's not "don't be evil"), are well known. Others, like Amazon and Apple's, are less so.
The best of these corporate credos explain exactly what a company does and how investors and customers can expect it to act, while poorly drafted statements can reveal deeper problems of identity and focus.
Here are the mission statements of 13 of the top tech companies:
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover