These 5 Android phones made our list of the best smartphones in the world - and they all still have a headphone jack
Hollis Johnson/Business Insider
The Samsung Galaxy S10e.
- Headphone jacks have become nearly extinct on today's smartphones.
- But these five Android phones, all of which made our list of the
top 20 smartphonesin the world, still have a headphone jack.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Since Apple nixed it from its smartphones starting with the iPhone 7 in 2016, many other major smartphone makers have followed suit.
Many of these companies offer consumers three simple alternatives: use a dongle to plug in your current headphones, use USB-C headphones, or switch to wireless earbuds like the AirPods or Samsung Galaxy Buds.
But not everyone wants to keep track of a dongle, spend money on a new pair of headphones, or part with their favorite non-USB headphones.
Here are the best smartphones you can buy that still have a headphone jack, all of which have made our most recent version of the top 20 smartphones in the world.
Get the latest Google stock price here.
Google Pixel 3a and 3a XL
Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S10e
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Motorola Moto G7
Popular on BI
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Tesla launches Cybertruck at $60,990, delivers to 1st batch of customers
- Plan your year-end – Banks shut for nine days all over India in December
- Flair pens a successful debut, lists at 65% premium
- ATF price cut by 4.6 pc; commercial LPG rate hiked by Rs 21
- UltraTech to take over Kesoram's cement business in an all-share deal