These 6 negotiation rules can get you anything you want
As the executive vice president of development and acquisitions for the Trump Organization, as well as the founder and CEO of Ivanka Trump Collection, Ivanka Trump has had a lot of practice negotiating.
As she writes for Time's advice website, Motto, her success as a negotiator comes down to "meticulous preparation, an even temperament, and a genuine love of the game," and she shares her rules for negotiation that anyone can follow to get what they want. Here are some of our favorites:
Samantha Lee/Business Insider
- JPMorgan's Jamie Dimon says he isn't afraid of China, but would leave if the US government told him to
- Charlie Munger once said he and Warren Buffett weren't interested in emulating Elon Musk: 'We don't want that much failure'
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- From Tata Punch EV to Lamborghini Revuelto, cars set to launch in India in December
- Climate Finance Top of the Agenda at The Second Edition of R.A.C.E. Sustainability Summit Held on the Opening Day of COP28 in the UAE
- Tesla launches Cybertruck at $60,990, delivers to 1st batch of customers
- GDP reading, exit polls push Nifty to record high; Sensex jumps over 400 points
- Plan your year-end – Banks shut for nine days all over India in December