These 7 companies are looking to make 'flying cars' a reality by 2020
Toyota is the latest company jumping into the race to build a flying car by 2020.
The Japanese automaker is known to dabble in futuristic technology from robotics to artificial intelligence. Now it's funding a flying car project that can both drive and hit the skies like the car from "Back to the Future."
But Toyota is far from the only company trying to make the concept a reality - scroll down to see the 7 projects in the works:
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Mark Zuckerberg just ushered in a new era of tech, where profitability and efficiency trump perks and culture
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Poco X5 Pro Review - Solid performance, boring design
- PM launches 20% ethanol blended petrol in 11 states/UTs
- ITC stock scales 52-week high as brokerages hike target price
- Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999