These are Apple's new iPhones: the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Apple held a big event on Tuesday to unveil new iPhones, among other announcements.
- The new iPhones this year are called "iPhone 11," "iPhone 11 Pro," and "iPhone 11 Pro Max."
- We break down everything you need to know about the new iPhone 11 lineup.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple's new iPhones are finally here.
At its big "By Innovation Only" event on Tuesday, Apple unveiled its 2019 iPhone lineup, which includes three new models: the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
The iPhone 11 is the follow-up to last year's iPhone XR, which started at $750. The iPhone 11 starts at $699.
The iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max succeed the iPhone XS and XS Max, which started at $1,000 and $1,100. The iPhone 11 Pro starts at
The new iPhones retain their same prices as last year's designs, but Apple made some significant improvements to each of its top-of-the-line phones.
Here's your first look at the 2019 iPhone lineup: the iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max.
- OPINION: World Biofuel Day — Can biofuel help sustainably meet the growing energy needs of India?
- Kotak Mahindra rolls out a lifestyle focused salary account
- Trading on Indian crypto exchange WazirX drops by over 55%, WRX token loses sheen
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, and Buds 2 Pro launched: Check price, specifications and photos
- Will Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha be the box of chocolates Bollywood is waiting for?