These are the 18 most prestigious tech internships in 2018, according to interns
If you're wondering which companies have the most attractive internship programs, it's probably best to ask interns themselves.
Vault, a website that provides employer rankings and reviews, asked more than 12,000 current and former interns to rate companies based on how desirable they are to land an internship with. Vault ranked 50 companies overall - and 18 of those were tech companies.
Employers were ranked on a scale of 1-10, with 10 meaning "It's a dream job!" and one meaning "No one wants to work there," according to Vault.
Here are the 18 most prestigious tech internships in 2018, and their overall score on a scale from 1-10.
19. Hulu (Score: 6.84/10)
18. Sony (Score: 6.87/10)
17. Hewlett-Packard (Score: 6.98/10)
16. Samsung (Score: 6.98/10)
15. Oracle (Score: 6.99/10)
14. Spotify (Score: 7.17/10)
13. HBO (Score: 7.34/10)
11. Twitter (Score: 7.40/10)
10. Linkedin (Score: 7.46/10)
9. Intel (Score: 7.61/10)
8. IBM ( Score: 7.79/10)
7. Netflix (Score: 7.97/10)
6. Amazon (Score: 8.48/10)
5. Tesla (Score: 8.67/10)
4. Microsoft (Score: 8.71/10)
3. Facebook (Score: 8.87/10)
2. Apple (Score: 9.24/10)
1. Google (Score: 9.57/10)
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Why Google employees fear the worst as the company quietly extends its hiring freeze
- Galaxy Digital terminates $1.2 billion acquisition of crypto firm BitGo
- Markets poised for positive momentum in August as domestic and global inflation eases
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years