Here are 5 ways Budget 2017 can ensure 'Housing for All'
2017 is going to be an important year for the real estate sector, especially with Demonetisation and RERA proving to be disruptive for the sector
To conquer the downsizing period and ensure that the year ahead is favourable to buyers, the onus is the government to focus on affordability in the Budget 2017.
The fact that the government is contemplating changing the definition of the infrastructure sector in upcoming Budget, a move that will reduce costs for developers and attract investors is good news.
To ensure that the Budget offers relief to home buyers, here are the 5 ways the government can ensure ‘Housing for All’:
Popular on BI
- Meet the Indian-origin women CEOs who are leading the way for major global companies
- SuperRare NFT sells for more than $2 million — a 20,000-fold increase in value over three years
- Microsoft to skill 1 lakh Indians in cybersecurity by 2022
- Love procrastinating? It can help you earn Rs 1 lakh by applying for Chief Excuse Officer at Cultbike.fit
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details