These are the most expensive Valentine's Day gifts money can buy
The world is full of gifts to treat your loved ones to, though some are much pricier than others.
Ampersand Travel, which specializes in luxury tailor-made trips, combed through several lists of the world's most expensive products and experiences to create an infographic highlighting the priciest gifts money can buy.
The graphic includes everything from the most expensive cupcake, which costs a whopping $1,010, to the most expensive manicure, at over $50,000.
Keep scrolling to check out some of the most luxurious gifts out there, as well as where they can be found.
- Google just developed an AI model that creates music from text prompts — but the company won't be releasing it anytime soon
- Mark Zuckerberg reportedly said he doesn't like seeing 'managers managing managers,' fueling speculation of more layoffs
- ChatGPT creator OpenAI might be training its AI technology to replace some software engineers, report says
- Study find out the potential cause of dementia
- Odisha Health Minister shot at by police officer
- Rajinikanth issues public notice on infringement of rights, warns legal action
- Govt likely to float global tender for HPV vaccine in April; Merck, Serum Institute may participate
- Finance Ministry to stick to privatisation of already announced CPSEs next fiscal