These are the most popular items sold online for Black Friday so far, according to the data
- Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping days of the year, and it can predict what the most popular gifts for the holiday season will be.
- Adobe Analytics, which has data from top retailers, crunched the numbers for a list of the hottest sellers for the shopping holiday so far.
Sales on Black Friday can cement an item's status as an "it" gift - or cause it to fall off the radar altogether.
Adobe Analytics crunched the data - measuring 80% of all online sales using figures from the 100 largest US retailers - to find the most popular items so far.
Many of the items, like Apple's AirPods and the Nintendo Switch, carried no discounts for Black Friday sales, but top the list anyway due to their sheer popularity.
- Apple AirPods
- Sony Playstation VR
- PJ Masks
- L.O.L. Surprise toys
- Pokémon Sun and Pokémon Moon
- Nintendo Switch
- Xbox One X
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- DOJ officials were alarmed by surveillance footage of the Mar-a-Lago room where classified info was being stored, report says
- Meet Judge Bruce Reinhart the magistrate who approved the FBI search warrant into Trump's Mar-a-Lago home receiving threats from MAGA supporters
- Unlike millennials, GenZ employees don’t want to quit but want fewer working hours
- IIT Bombay and JSW Group to establish a technology hub for steel manufacturing
- Realme 9i 5G Review - 5G Upgrade With Cosmetic Changes
- Top 5 automatic cars under ₹10 lakh in India
- India's demand for the yellow metal rises 43% in Q2: World Gold Council