These are the top 100 books of the year, according to Google
The series remains among the most popular books, and the latest edition of the canon, "Harry Potter and the Cursed Child," nabbed the top spot, according to Google's ranking of the top books of the year.
The books and graphic novels were ranked based on their popularity in the Google Play store. But they weren't necessarily published this year - in fact, Dale Carnegie's "How To Win Friends and Influence People" still made the list, despite being first published in 1936.
See below are the 100 most popular books of 2016. All the descriptions of the books below are provided by Google.
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role
- Victory of Modi's guarantees, say BJP leaders as party sweeps states states