These are the top five trends shaping the future of digital health
The healthcare industry is in a state of disruption. Digital solutions are becoming a necessary part of the new global standard of care for patients and regulation is being fast-tracked to catch up to digital health innovation.
These rapid changes will have ripple effects across the entire healthcare system, impacting incumbents and new entrants alike.Based on our ongoing analysis, understanding of industry trends, and conversations with industry executives, Business Insider Intelligence, Business Insider's premium research service, has put together The Top Five Trends Shaping The Future of Digital Health.Advertisement
To get your copy of this free report, click here.
- In highest single-day spike, nearly 23k test positive for COVID; death toll rises to 18,655
- PubG witnesses highest downloads in India with 175 million installs — taking its global revenues to $1.3 billion
- EU regulators begin closer scrutiny of $2.1bn Google-Fitbit deal
- All districts except one in Kashmir categorised as red zones
- Apple survey prods iPhone users about power adapters' use