These charts prove why Jamie Dimon is the most important banker in the world
JPMorgan tops a number of global bank rankings in terms of how interconnected it is with other banks, how difficult it would be to replicate or replace, and how complex its business is, according to a study released Tuesday August 4 by the Office of Financial Research.Business Insider breaks down the various ways in which JPMorgan and Dimon matter so much to the global economy using a number of the charts from the Office of Financial Research report.
The bank said in a July filing to The Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation: "The Firm believes that recovery planning is an important tool to avoid failure, but that if needed, our resolution plan would effectively resolve the Firm within a reasonable timeframe, without systemic disruption and without exposing taxpayers to the risk of loss."A spokesman for JPMorgan declined to comment.
- Macrotech Developers IPO — check share allotment date, listing date and more
- Throwback to some of the best IPL ads made over the years
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt
- Kellogg expands its portfolio by launching more Indianised products