These Images Will Make You Regret Sleeping In And Missing Yesterday's Eclipse
Yesterday morning, on Oct. 8, Earth passed directly between the sun and full moon leading to the final total eclipse of this year.
The eclipse began at 4:17 a.m. EDT (1:17 a.m. PDT) and lasted through 9:05 a.m. EDT (6:05 PDT). If you were too busy in your bed, dreaming of lunar eclipses and missed it, don't worry.
Some of our awesome readers in Australia, California, Utah, Pennsylvania, and elsewhere were up and ready with cameras
Check out some of the amazing photos they took!
- 10 cafes in Bangalore offering the best of ambiance and cuisine
- Centre's fiscal deficit at Aug-end touches 36% of full-year target: CGA
- Domestic occupiers keep office space demand high in 2023
- Nifty, Sensex bounce back on Friday but experts see resistance at higher levels
- Temperature's Toll: Hospitals see a surge in drug and alcohol abuse-related visits on hotter nights, study reveals