These Indian start ups got funded by Facebook through FBStart
To aid the start ups dealing in tech arena,
Of the $50 million in benefits the company distributed to to
India has the largest Facebook international developer community of any other region in the world. More than 75 percent of top-grossing apps in India are integrated with Facebook.
FbStart provides year-round support from Facebook product experts, an exclusive community of global start ups, and up to $80,000 (more than Rs 50 lakhs) in free tools and services from premier partners. Any developer who has launched a working mobile app in the
In India, as the nomination process in on, Facebook has shortlisted quite some start ups as of now to invest.
AdvertisementHere we list out 6 start ups, who have already been selected eligible for FBStart.
Popular on BI
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife, and 11 others killed in chopper crash near Coonoor in Tamil Nadu
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term