These new LinkedIn features will increase your chances of landing a new job
To help professionals get recognized and connect with better job opportunities, LinkedIn has launched Photo filters –a quick and easy way to enhance existing profile photos. The editing feature which has been added to the LinkedIn mobile app is available with six photo filters. It allows users to crop and edit the brightness, contrast, saturation and vignette of their profile photo.
ALSO READ: Now find an Uber ready for pick-up for your next Jet Airways flight
In another effort to help professionals get closer to their dream jobs, LinkedIn also rolled out Open Candidates in India. The feature has been available globally since October 2016 and he enables job seekers to ‘privately’ indicate to recruiters which opportunities they are interested in, without exposure to their current employers.
ALSO READ: Shark Tank Judge Barbara Corcoran says building a business is like starting a family
The new product makes the search for talent a lot easier for recruiters.
Open Candidates has gained popularity with over 3.4 million members already using it globally.
Popular on BI
- Here’s all you need to know about Suzlon Energy’s ₹1,200 crore rights issue after founder Tulsi Tanti’s death
- Top deals of the day on Amazon during festival sale
- Xiaomi says it is disappointed after ₹5,551.27 crore seizure order is upheld, claims the remittances are legitimate
- Mobility-as-a-service to generate fuel cost savings of $10.8 bn by 2027 says report
- Floodlight failure and a snake on the field cause interruptions in the second T20I at Guwahati