These Siberian swimmers are obsessed with plunging their bodies into freezing cold water
Sashko is the chairman of the Cryophile club, a cold-water swimming club located in the Siberian city of Krasnoyarsk. There, the air can easily be -22 degrees Fahrenheit, but for these fanatics, that's just the right temperature for swimming.
Though it may seem like a wild idea to go swimming in these conditions, there are more than 300 Cryophile club members who routinely indulge in this practice.
See how much they enjoy their favorite pastime, below.
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow