These simple tips will help you become a good manager for your team
AdvertisementTeam management is a crucial key skill that comes to play when you get into a senior role. And while it may seem to be an easy job, trust us when we say you have got it all wrong. If you are looking at such role and have been scratching your head to improve yourself, here are a few simple tips that can really help you in the long run.
Understand that everyone’s different and will naturally have different temperaments. Thus, be patient while dealing with someone who reacts differently from you.
This goes a long way in becoming a good people’s
It is important to communicate with your
A good manager is always trustworthy. If one of your subordinate confides in you, understand that he trusts you enough. Respect it and do not gossip about it.
This is extremely important when you want to be a manager. Be open to difference in opinions. Similarly be open to negative feedback or criticism. This only helps you grow as a manager.
Popular on BI
- Nifty, Sensex fall in morning trade on foreign fund outflows, crude spike
- Asian Games: Nepal shatters T20I records against Mongolia, smashes highest total, fastest 50 and century in format history
- Real estate company Signature Global lists at 15% premium
- Sai Silks Kalamandir’s stock lists at 3.5% in line with grey market expectations
- August has been a watershed month for mutual funds with cumulative inflows crossing ₹20,000 cr