These 'Star Wars' watches and accessories take geek-chic to a whole new level
On May 4 (Star Wars Day), watch and accessories brand Nixon announced its collaboration with Disney and Lucas Films to create a sleek "Star Wars"-themed line.
Available on Nixon's website starting September 18, the STAR WARS Nixon Collection features $55 small leather goods, a backpack, and watches named after the Dark Side.
For those who want to splurge, the limited edition Darth Vader watch is priced at a $2,500.
Back in May, we noted Nixon's plan to modify pre-existing watch styles in addition to creating new designs with galactic elements that extend beyond "Star Wars" branding.
Nixon prides itself on style and attention to detail, which is evident throughout the collection.
The "Stormtropper" watch mimics the uniforms worn by the soldiers of the Galactic Empire, with black representing the full body glove and white acting as the protective armor.
The monochromatic "Imperial Pilot" watch nods the all-black suits of Empire pilots.
The small leather goods follow suit with all-black and black-accented color schemes. While the "Star Wars" influence is prominent, you won't be be embarrassed to wear these accessories to the office.
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- Best wireless headphones for gamers
- Best smart TVs that come with a built-in voice assistant
- Best gaming mice for esports players
- Best mid-range laptops with 15-inch Full HD display
- Best budget laptops for video editing