Now you can get easy loans at an electronics store if you follow these tips
It isn’t rocket science to know that you can buy expensive electronics stores by taking instant loans. However, not everyone can get a
Keep track of EMIs and credit cards
“Keep a regular check on all the loans and credit cards and ensure to make payments on them before the due date month-on-month,” suggested Harshala Chandorkar, COO,
Set payment alerts
She also advises that in order to better manage payments of credit card bills, one should set up an alerts that can constantly remind you of the dues.
Its always best to keep track of your guaranteed loans and make timely payments. “The guarantors
Review CIBIL Report and CIBIL Transunion Score
Before applying for any loan, credit card or finance for electronic goods ensure to check your CIBIL Report and CIBIL TransUnion Score. This practice will help you avoid any unpleasant circumstances in the form of loan rejection. You can always work towards improving your credit history and CIBIL TransUnion Score in case it is low and apply for loans or finance opportunities once it improves.
- Farmers protest against three farm bills turn violent after protestors set a tractor on fire near India Gate
- Bank stocks rally ahead of Supreme Court verdict on moratorium, MPC meet this week
- Dentsu Aegis Network is now dentsu international
- Top stock movers — Future Retail, Hero MotoCorp, Indoco Remedies, Surya Roshni, PVR, Vodafone-Idea and more
- MX Player’s Aashram garners 300 million+ streams in less than a month