These are the world’s youngest self-made billionaires. Here's what you can learn from them
Despite global meltdowns and people being handed out pink slip by major corporations in India, it is a known fact that there are people who play it large. While some people take decades to successful entrepreneurs and earn a fortune, some strike the
Look at the people heading major start ups in India and you will get a proof.
We have sourced this list from
This has the list of people who are the youngest self-made billionaires of the world.
- UltraTech Cement's ₹5,477 crore expansion plan is a sign that Birla is betting on a faster economic recovery
- SBI’s mobile banking app is down for the third time in 30 days — digital services take a hit for the 25th time this year
- HCL Tech's Roshni Nadar is India's richest woman in 2020, according to Kotak Wealth Hurun India list
- Hero ISL’s viewership for the first 8 matches has grown by 16% in comparison to last year
- Reliance Infratel resolution plan approved by NCLT Mumbai – Jio to pick up the tower unit