Thinkers/Thinkers 50:Anurag Batra says the Indian media is doing many things right for the country today.
Anurag Batra is Chairman - GBN Media and Chairman & Editor-in-Chief of exchange4Media Group. In this speech, made at a Thinkers (www.thinkers.in
) gathering, Anurag wittily highlights some of the things media is doing right in India. He also roots here for the Singapore model that focuses on impact and accountability. Thinkers, a quarterly thought leadership magazine features the brightest thinkers in the areas of economics and governance, philosophy and literature, science and technology, and management. To learn more about the magazine, please visit: www.thinkers.in )
Popular on BI
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- New York officials ban airports from charging up to $28 for a beer — a price tag they described as 'totally indefensible'
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani
- Reserve Bank to pay ₹30,307 crore dividend payment to Centre for FY22