This $2 million SUV is bulletproof and cut like a diamond - look inside
- The Karlmann King SUV was designed in Beijing by IAT Automobile Technology and shown at the Dubai International Motor Show in late 2017.
- The luxury car is fully equipped with a high-end entertainment system, including a PlayStation gaming system.
- It's priced at a minimum of $2 million, but the price goes up if you choose to customize it with features like armored bodywork.
The custom-designed Karlmann King SUV is priced at a whopping $2 million.
The car includes luxury features such as Hi-Fi sound, private safes, widescreen TVs, phones, and a refrigerator. It also includes features like a coffee maker and a PS4 gaming system. For an additional cost, it can even be customized with armored bodywork.
The Karlmann King SUV was designed by China-based IAT and is based on a Ford F-550 commercial truck.
The exterior of the car is cut like a diamond.
It's bulletproof, can withstand temperatures between -40 degrees and 200 degrees Fahrenheit, has four-wheel drive, and can go up to 87 mph.
It also has a coffee maker and dish set ...
... and a champagne bottle-holder.
It starts at a base price of $2 million.
- At least 21 people, mostly teens, were found dead in a South Africa bar. None of them had any visible wounds.
- Lay’s, Kurkure and Bingo are taking over Indian snacks like Aloo Bhujia, Murukku
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Meet Akash Ambani — new chairman of Reliance Jio and owner of Mumbai Indians
- Best apps for Instagram hashtags and captions
- Akash Ambani to head Reliance Jio - that’s just phase I of Mukesh Ambani’s succession plan
- Maha crisis: Thackeray appeals to the rebels to come back
- Tata Motors to increase price of its commercial vehicle segment from July 1