This $2 million SUV is bulletproof and cut like a diamond - look inside
- The Karlmann King SUV was designed in Beijing by IAT Automobile Technology and shown at the Dubai International Motor Show in late 2017.
- The luxury car is fully equipped with a high-end entertainment system, including a PlayStation gaming system.
- It's priced at a minimum of $2 million, but the price goes up if you choose to customize it with features like armored bodywork.
The custom-designed Karlmann King SUV is priced at a whopping $2 million.
The car includes luxury features such as Hi-Fi sound, private safes, widescreen TVs, phones, and a refrigerator. It also includes features like a coffee maker and a PS4 gaming system. For an additional cost, it can even be customized with armored bodywork.
The Karlmann King SUV was designed by China-based IAT and is based on a Ford F-550 commercial truck.
The exterior of the car is cut like a diamond.Advertisement
It's bulletproof, can withstand temperatures between -40 degrees and 200 degrees Fahrenheit, has four-wheel drive, and can go up to 87 mph.
It also has a coffee maker and dish set ...Advertisement
... and a champagne bottle-holder.
It starts at a base price of $2 million.Advertisement
- As COVID-19 numbers rise, Guj CM, Dy CM to tour Surat on Sat
- Two policemen die of coronavirus infection in Mumbai
- Five more die of COVID, 153 fresh cases in Punjab
- Highest single-day spike of 20,903 COVID-19 cases in India, recovery rate crosses 60 pc
- 2,520 fresh COVID-19 cases in Delhi take tally to over 94K; death toll rises to 2,923