This $2,000 'Glamburger' Is The Most Expensive In The World, And It Comes With A Gold Leaf
ABC reports the burger is the "most expensive serving of meat on a bun" and it's sold in London.
But this isn't just any old Big Mac. The Glamburger is made with venison from New Zealand and Kobe beef, topped with Iranian saffron ($250/oz), white truffle from Italy ($1500/lb) and the most expensive, Beluga caviar from Russia ($3000/lb). It's topped with a 24-karat gold leaf.
The burger also carries about 2600 calories. Glam, indeed.
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Google and Microsoft hiring interns in India — Check out eligibility, job descriptions and other details
- AWS appears to be down, and it's taken popular services like Ring smart-home systems, Netflix, and Disney+ with it
- With the metaverse, NFTs and DeFi on the rise, Ethereum miners rake in $2 billion in revenue — a jump of 11% over October
- Gen Bipin Rawat, his wife, and 11 others killed in chopper crash near Coonoor in Tamil Nadu
- RBI keeps lending rates intact, remains accommodative
- India remains to be ranked as the fourth most powerful country as per Asia Power Index 2021
- Although Shriram Properties has solid future prospects, Omicron may mess things in the near term