This all-you-can-eat buffet chain is making monumental changes - and one visit made us realize why they were necessary
The all-you-can eat buffet chain is revamping its design with airier dining rooms and more streamlined footprints. On Monday, Golden Corral announced it's installing meat smokers and adding more barbecue options to the menu at its nearly 500 restaurants.
With revenue falling 2.6% last year, according to CNBC, the chain desperately needs to jump start its business. But, what exactly needs to change?
We visited a Golden Corral in Waynesboro, Virginia, to find out if this American classic needs a makeover, or if it's beautiful just the way it is.
- Young and restless: Zepto’s Vohra to Oyo’s Agarwal – meet India’s top self-made biz moguls
- New SIM card rules from Dec 1 include bulk purchase restrictions – All you need to know
- Netflix to bring popular game 'GTA: The Trilogy' on its mobile app in Dec
- Resilient India to outperform most global economies in FY24, says Client Associates
- Embrace the winter warmth: Unveiling the benefits and uses of ginger