This 'aquadrone' swims through the water to collect waste
WasteShark is an aquadrone that can collect waste and swim 8 hours at a time. It is steered by a remote control and it's movements are tracked via GPS. This aquadrone has customizable sensors that can measure environmental data such as depth, salinity, chemical makeup, pH balance, and temperature. Following is a transcript of the video.
This aquadrone swims through the water to collect wasteWasteShark efficiently collects trash out of rivers, ports, and marinas while simultaneously scanning and collecting water quality data.
It can pick up trash close to one foot under the surface.One small step to cleaner waters.
- Pepperfry's Diwali ad will remind you of all the times you fought with your loved ones for your favourite spot at home
- Best screwdrivers for your tool drawer
- Mumbai local railways ready to open suburban trains for all commuters
- Andhra Pradesh government allows schools and colleges to reopen from November 2
- Three people killed, several injured in a ‘suspected’ terror attack in France