This Bluetooth speaker has the most bass I've ever heard from a wireless speaker
Bass heads doesn't care about balanced, accurate sound. They just want good sound and a body-shaking bass to accompany it.
High-end Bluetooth speakers tend to offer the best bass, none that I've tried so far come close to the Belle by Podo Labs.
Indeed, the Belle projected the most bass I've ever heard in a Bluetooth speaker, and it sounds great, too.
Podo Labs also added a few features that sets the Belle apart from other high-end Bluetooth speakers. For one, you can connect your old Bluetooth speakers to it, no matter what brand it is, and you can even turn the Belle into a dedicated subwoofer for your existing Bluetooth speakers.
It's nearing the end of its Kickstarter campaign at the time of writing, and it's cleared its $50,000 goal with over $170,000 in funding. Pre-orders for the Belle on Kickstarter go for between $219 and $269, which is a stellar price compared to high-end Bluetooth speakers that demand north of $400.
Check out the Belle by Podo Labs:
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India