This CEO says being a 'superstar' will hurt your career
Rather than focusing on being the hotshot, "be as unselfish as possible," he says.Chen recommends mentoring and training others, so that they can do your job well. "This helps your coworkers, helps your company, and helps you."
Tone down the superstar, practice being unselfish, and you'll see the difference in your career.Read the full LinkedIn post here.
- Paytm IPO: Vijay Shekhar Sharma may not remain the promoter of the company he founded 21 years ago
- Whether it's half a million or three million — 'low skilled' IT jobs in India are definitely at risk
- Best fitness bands for men in India in 2021
- After Google noticed a lack of diversity in most ads it surveyed, it has now launched a toolkit for marketers to help make advertising more inclusive
- Tata Motors and Tata Power have jointly set up India's largest solar carport, aims to reduce 7,000 tonnes of carbon emissions