This chart highlights one of Europe's biggest problems
One region that has been hit particularly hard by this problem is Europe - both in its developed economies and its emerging ones.In a recent note to clients, Bank of America Merrill Lynch's Michael Hartnett and Brian Leung shared a chart showing the youth unemployment rates across EU countries.
Meanwhile, the countries with relatively low youth unemployment rates, including Denmark, the Czech Republic, and the Netherlands, are around 10%. Germany's is around 7%.Check out the full chart below. Note that some of the figures are from last year, given that not all countries publish official monthly data.
- Delhi budget: Free Covid vaccine scheme at state-run hospitals; special women mohalla clinics
- Uttarakhand CM Trivendra Singh Rawat resigns
- Best Samsung mobile phones in India in March 2021
- Laxmi Organic IPO is slated to hit capital markets next week — price band set at ₹129-130 a share
- Tamil Nadu orders spot fine of ₹200 for not wearing a mask amid rising cases of COVID-19