This clever billboard coughs at people who smoke nearby
As part of a new anti-smoking awareness campaign in Sweden, the ad agency Akestam Holst has installed a kiosk in Stockholm's busy Odenplan square.Whenever a person lights up near the billboard, which is outfitted with a smoke detector, a virtual man will produce a nasty, barking cough on-screen.
After a few seconds, the screen then displays an ad for various cessation products from Apotek Hjartat - hopefully within enough time to catch the smoker mid-puff.Ida Persson, a spokeswoman for the agency, says the billboard is meant to help people make good on a common New Year's resolution: quit smoking.
- We're pretty much on track with our 2020 plans, both in terms of new car and pre-owned car sales: Steffen Knapp, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India
- OnePlus announces Nord N10 5G and Nord 100 affordable smartphones
- Lawyers can now travel in special Mumbai suburban trains
- Bezos vs Ambani battle: Eight questions regarding Amazon's disclosures of Future deal will be in the spotlight
- Maharashtra reduces COVID-19 test rates at private labs to ₹980