This college student 3D printed his own plastic braces for $60 - and they actually fixed his teeth
Amos Dudley had braces in middle school, but he didn't wear a retainer like he was supposed to, so his teeth slowly shifted back. He didn't want to shell out thousands of dollars for a whole new round of braces, so the digital design major decided to make his own.On his blog, Dudley writes that he was an unlikely combination of two things: he was broke, but had access to a high-quality 3D printer through his university. He took full advantage of this.
And it was worth it for Dudley, whose smile turned out looking remarkable.Here is the process he went through:
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins