This Cyanogen powered metal Smartphone launched in India for Rs 6,999
Affordable is the need of hour and Yu Televentures, part subsidiary of Micromax has given its own ultimatum to rivals (notably Xiaomi) in the form of Yuphoria. Lining up head-to-head with Redmi 2, Yuphoria is the only phone that has been named by the consumers. This is Yu’s first-ever metal encased product in the market.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
The company has been running teasers about this phone over the past few weeks; each of them highlighting the possible hardware in tow and the design that consumers can expect. And now, after the launch what has really got everyone excited is: Yuphoria’s competitive pricing of just Rs 6,999. So, what all do we get in this new device? Unlike the Yureka, Yuphoria is a typical phone with its 5-inch form size; it seems the phone-phablet parity is set to re-run back to its old ways.
The brand seems to have focused heavily on the design and built aspect of Yuphoria and for its stature, the 8.3mm thickness and 143 grams weight should prove convenient for one hand usage.
Yuphoria sports 5-inch HD display, is powered by Cyanogen’s latest 12OS based on Lollipop version and packs in the latest 4G compatible Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB storage support. On the imaging front, Yuphoria comes fitted with 8MP snapper with LED flash at the back and a 5MP shooter on the front.
This dual-SIM phone has been equipped with plethora of sensors for tracking health patterns. All this and you also get a 2,230mAh battery with the promise of quick-time charging. Easy to say that Yuphoria comes closest to Redmi 2 right now. However, how it will fare in real-life tests, we will update you on the same pretty soon. Yuphoria will go on sale via registered sales on Amazon later today.
MSME EXCHANGE 2021Join us in amplifying the voice of over 60 million MSMEs in IndiaJune 28 - 29, 05:00 PM onwards
- Windows 11 is getting Android apps – you will soon be able to natively run PUBG Mobile and other popular Android apps and games
- Our aim is to become a billion dollar company by the end of 2022: Arvind Iyer, Cuemath
- Reliance Industries, Ashok Leyland, JSW Energy and other stocks to watch out for on June 25
- Andhra Pradesh government cancels class 10, 12 state board exams
- Sebi plans to come out with framework for SPACs to enable listing of startups on domestic stock exchanges, say sources