This electric rubber dinghy that can be assembled in minutes is a fisherman's dream
- The GoBoat is an electric dinghy that folds away and only weighs 26 kilograms.
- The GoBoat is made of easy to assemble plastic parts and requires no tools to build.
- It can be used for fishing or sight-seeing and can be launched directly from the shore.
The GoBoat is a portable dinghy that can be assembled in minutes. It weighs only 26 kilograms and can easily be stored in a car. The plastic parts of the boat are attached to an inflatable ring using velcro.The dinghy can be used for fishing or sight-seeing, it's perfect for shallow areas and can support up to 130 kilograms of weight.Advertisement
The motor powered by a 12-volt battery and you can launch the GoBoat without the need for a jetty.
The motor has 10 kilograms of thrust giving the boat a maximum speed of 5 mph.The GoBoat can be purchased by itself for £222, or with a motor and battery for £340.
Produced by Charlie Floyd
- IPO rush this week — CAMS, Chemcon and Angel Broking gear up to hit the market
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart