This epic presentation forecasts the future of tech and media
Augmented reality is a nascent industry, but it will eventually become a $70 billion business, according to top business consultant Michael Wolf.
That's just one of numerous predictions Wolf has for the future of the tech and media industries. He's also bullish on smart speakers and digital assistants such as Siri.
Every year, Wolf puts together a slide presentation highlighting his forecasts. Wolf's consulting firm, Activate, released his latest presentation at the Wall Street Journal's D.Live conference in Laguna Beach, California, on Tuesday.
Wolf has a long history in tech and media, having served as a board member of Yahoo, managing partner at consulting powerhouse McKinsey, and chief operating officer of MTV networks.
You can go through Wolf's entire 140 presentation below:
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps
- Couch and Surf: What’s streaming on OTT this weekend?