This favourite dessert is the most photographed dish, according to Canon
AdvertisementWhether it is to show off a new recipe or just showcasing our photography skills, we all have seen
The study highlights the latest trends. Here are some interesting snippets from the study.
1. Ice cream is the most photographed dish. 55% of consumers take photos of their food, mostly to show off a new recipe.
2. 24% people surveyed take up to 300 photos per month, which is equivalent to as many of 10 photos per day.
3. Photography skills is iproving over the years. 80% of consumers think their photos are excellent, and 62% say their skills have improved in the past two to five years.
4. People take more photos of their pets than themselves. 59% of people say they take photos of their pets, while only 57% take photos of themselves.
(Image credits: sportselfiestick, indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- Elizabeth Holmes was so obsessed with Steve Jobs she wanted an Apple flag flown half-mast at Theranos after he died: book
- Dabur Amla hair oil ad featuring Deepika Padukone restricted from WhatsApp circulation
- Shekhar Kapoor reported to be working on sequel of cult classic film Masoom - All we know so far
- India a prime example of successfully growing domestic pharma industry: UNICEF official
- Samsung Galaxy F54 with mega battery launched in India – Check out price and other details
- Kochi startup that connects farmers & consumers selected for UN's Accelerator Programme