This favourite dessert is the most photographed dish, according to Canon
AdvertisementWhether it is to show off a new recipe or just showcasing our photography skills, we all have seen
The study highlights the latest trends. Here are some interesting snippets from the study.
1. Ice cream is the most photographed dish. 55% of consumers take photos of their food, mostly to show off a new recipe.
2. 24% people surveyed take up to 300 photos per month, which is equivalent to as many of 10 photos per day.
3. Photography skills is iproving over the years. 80% of consumers think their photos are excellent, and 62% say their skills have improved in the past two to five years.
4. People take more photos of their pets than themselves. 59% of people say they take photos of their pets, while only 57% take photos of themselves.
(Image credits: sportselfiestick, indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts