This fraudster owns 150 Cars, 3,078 Bank Accounts, 700 Acres land and more
This is the biggest revelation on an Indian businessman who has been named as a fraudster.
Rose Valley Group's CMD Gautam Kundu’s businesses are spread across the nation, and include states like West Bengal, Odisha, Bihar, Assam, Punjab, Delhi, Rajasthan, MP, Tripura, Rajasthan, Jharkhand and Andhra Pradesh. It has 900 branch offices spread over West Bengal, Odisha, Bihar, Assam, Punjab, Delhi and Andhra Pradesh, and 3,078 bank accounts.
The investigating agency, ED has looked into the bank details of the firm. It revealed the group returned only Rs 900 crore to its investors on maturity.
Here’s more on Kundu and his ill businesses:
Image Credit: Indiatimes
Popular on BI
- India's Omicron COVID-19 strain tally rises to 21 with 17 more testing positive for the new variant
- Route Mobile is eyeing the Latin America market to bump up its global presence
- Top smartwatches with always-on display in India
- Biometric devices for convenient identity authentication
- Best inkjet printers for business needs in India