This game is No. 1 in the App Store for a reason - it's crazy addictive, and totally free
On Wednesday morning, my fiancée urged me to download this free iPhone game called "Ballz."
View all Offers
- 27% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M12 (Blue,4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6000 mAh with 8nm Processor | True 48 MP Quad Camera | 90Hz Refresh Rate₹ 9499₹ 12999Buy On
- 31% OFF
Apple iPhone XR (64GB) - Black₹ 32999₹ 47900Buy On
- 11% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (Phantom Black, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 84999₹ 95999Buy On
- 16% OFF
Oppo A16 (Pearl Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 13490₹ 16990Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Lite Aurora Blue 4GB RAM 128GB ROM | Alexa Built-in₹ 14999₹ 15999Buy On
By Wednesday night, I was hooked.
"Ballz" - from Ketchapp Games, the controversial company behind "2048" and countless other mobile games - has a lot going for it. It's simple, easy to master, and gets better as you play. Oh, and it's also totally free. You can play it on either iPhone or iPad.
Take a look:
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage
- New Range Rover: Check out expected price in India, features and other details
- Softbank will make $250 million by selling a fifth of its stake in Policybazaar