This glass cabin in Sweden takes you closer to nature
Sweden is offering the best way to relax and unwind... by staying in a glass cabin! This cabin is located on a private Swedish island and offers canoeing, swimming, and fishing. Following is a transcript of the video.
This cabin brings you closer to nature. It's called the 72-hour cabin. The cabin is on a private island in Sweden. It was initially used as part of an experiment. Five people with stressful jobs spent 72 isolated hours on the island.The outcome? There was a 70% decrease in stress levels. The island has access to canoeing, swimming, and fishing. The cabin is now available for rentals. Would you stay in this cabin?Advertisement
- Another COVID-19 death in Jharkhand, 76 fresh cases detected
- Assam reports 5 more deaths, COVID-19 toll rises to 27
- Odisha reports highest single-day spike of 577 COVID-19 cases, four more fatalities
- Total lockdown in containment zones in West Bengal as COVID-19 cases surge
- Youth NC leader dies due to COVID-19