This glass cabin in Sweden takes you closer to nature
Sweden is offering the best way to relax and unwind... by staying in a glass cabin! This cabin is located on a private Swedish island and offers canoeing, swimming, and fishing. Following is a transcript of the video.
This cabin brings you closer to nature. It's called the 72-hour cabin. The cabin is on a private island in Sweden. It was initially used as part of an experiment. Five people with stressful jobs spent 72 isolated hours on the island.The outcome? There was a 70% decrease in stress levels. The island has access to canoeing, swimming, and fishing. The cabin is now available for rentals. Would you stay in this cabin?
- India's National Security Advisor Doval meets US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo in Delhi
- Airbnb predicts what travel in 2021 will look like
- India and US hold third edition of 2+2 talks amid tensions with China
- Schools in Rajasthan may reopen on November 2 for 10th through 12th grade
- Air pollution ups COVID-19 deaths by 15% worldwide, claims study