This Guy Is Launching A Condom Startup And His Grandma Loves It
Now we have one for condoms, thanks to a new startup called The Cocksman Club. It starts at $5 per month for three condoms goes up to $20 per month for a pack of 24.
Today, it's officially launching its subscription-based condom service with the idea of encouraging safe sex.
Every month, members receive a discreet envelope of brand-name condoms. To keep things exciting, The Cocksman Club features a sexual position of the month.
"The older the people are, the more they seem to like it," The Cocksman Club founder Ethan Basch tells Business Insider. In fact, he says his 86-year-old grandmother loves the idea.
Condoms are just the first product, Basch says. Down the road, The Cocksman Club sees itself as becoming a brand comparable to Playboy with Cocksman-branded products like flasks and drink-ware.
The Cocksman Club has raised tens of thousands of dollars to date from family and friends. It's currently seeking investments from traditional VCs.
- Adani Power undertakes green ammonia combustion pilot project at Mundra plant
- Gautam Adani re-enters the top 20 richest club after stock rally
- Good morning Mr Robot: Seoul school to get new-age English tutors
- Vikrant Massey's 12th Fail crosses ₹50 crore-mark at box office
- Virat Kohli to take a break from white-ball games on South Africa tour; to be available for Tests: Report