This Indian startup turned its customers into investors
AdvertisementGoogle ‘top 10 Marketing Automation companies’ and the list that’ll appear will have billion dollar names like Hubspot, Salesforce and IBM. At a time when Indian
“Ours is a very niche product. The platform is built especially for e-commerce companies. Most loved our product so much they invested in the company”,
The company’s proprietary software allows e-commerce companies to build user intelligence databases and provides tools to engage with users through email, on-site engagement, mobile push, live-chat, SMS, and through other channels. It enables e-commerce companies to increase conversions and personalize user engagement using real-time user persona and intent data.
Ankit claims existing marketing tools in the market used by e-commerce companies and B2B sites are general in nature and need a high degree of customization before delivering value, and Betaout differentiates itself by offering a customized set of tools tailored to the needs of e-commerce players.
Popular on BI
- Realme 10 Pro+ 5G Review: An all-round value smartphone
- Sensex snaps 4-session losing run led by PSU banks
- The future is connected: 80% of traditional TV viewers want to switch in a year says Finecast Kantar
- Electric-vehicle financing startup Vidyut raises $4 million in first round of funding
- RIL, Adani Enterprises are the biggest and most consistent wealth creators: Motilal Oswal