This Indian startup turned its customers into investors
AdvertisementGoogle ‘top 10 Marketing Automation companies’ and the list that’ll appear will have billion dollar names like Hubspot, Salesforce and IBM. At a time when Indian
“Ours is a very niche product. The platform is built especially for e-commerce companies. Most loved our product so much they invested in the company”,
The company’s proprietary software allows e-commerce companies to build user intelligence databases and provides tools to engage with users through email, on-site engagement, mobile push, live-chat, SMS, and through other channels. It enables e-commerce companies to increase conversions and personalize user engagement using real-time user persona and intent data.
Ankit claims existing marketing tools in the market used by e-commerce companies and B2B sites are general in nature and need a high degree of customization before delivering value, and Betaout differentiates itself by offering a customized set of tools tailored to the needs of e-commerce players.
Popular on BI
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera