This infographic shows the best way to cook every cut of beef
Barbecue season is around the corner and its the time to freshen up your beef knowledge.
The Cattlemen's Beef Board created an infographic that shows every type of beef cut and how each is best cooked.While almost all cuts can be prepared on the grill, there are a few alternative methods like cooking skillet-to-oven for rib eye and tenderloin. Some of the leaner meats, such as sirloin and tri-tip can simply be stir fried, while thicker cuts like ribs and brisket are slow-cook only.
- OPPO A74 smartphone with 5G support and 90Hz display to launch in India soon, to be priced under ₹20,000
- VCs say 10 unicorns in 4 months may seem too small by the end of this year
- Timelapse in Google Earth shows you the slow and scary demise of our only home in 3D
- Bhima Jewellery’s ‘Pure as love’ campaign is trending, and for all the right reasons
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G to launch in India on April 28 – Specs, expected price and everything we know so far