This infographic will help you choose between a startup and an MNC
(Image credit: www.zyoin.com)
If you are on a job hunt, “choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” But even then, many of us are confused between joining a multinational company (MNC) and being a part of a startup. Ideally, your future goals should be the primary criteria to opt between a startup and an MNC as both come with their own pros and cons.
If you decide to be a part of a startup, be ready to work day and night as that will help the company grow. On the other hand, if MNC is your new work place, you will relish the joy of working with a big brand and this can do wonders to your CV as well.
While, you can be more relaxed in a startup due to no-boss culture, the hierarchy in an MNC may result in more work pressure owing to the daily deadlines and targets. But then, the big-pay package that you get while working in MNC cannot be compared to what you are paid in a startup. The following infographic will help you discover whether you are fit to work in a startup or an MNC. Look on!
(About the infographic: This has been created by WittyFeed)
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers
- AAP to contest elections in Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Goa, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Gujarat in 2022, says Arvind Kejriwal
- Top 10 business investment options in Dubai for India's best minds
- India needs to add massive amount of solar and wind power capacity this year to meet its first target
- Itel to launch smartphone with bigger display and dual security for ₹6000 on February 1