This Instagram trick totally changed how I used the iPhone app
Scott Barbour/Getty Images
Recently while browsing, I found a shortcut that's completely changed how I use Instagram. It's simple, and it works across all iPhone models, so you don't need the latest and greatest device to take advantage of it.It's simple: Whenever Instagram shows you a grid of photos, and you want to take a closer look at one, instead of tapping on the photo, you should press and hold on the photo. Then, if you want to comment or like, simply swipe up.
- Debris from China's disintegrating rocket enters Earth's atmosphere
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation