This is how moveable prosthetic covers are made for bionic limbs
- Prosthetics company Touch Bionics make the realistic skins.
- Each prosthetic cover is custom made.
- The skins can be used for passive and bionic prosthetic limbs.
Touch Bionics make realistic prosthetic skins, which can be used for passive and bionic limbs.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUThe skins are called "living skin" and are made from silicon.
AdvertisementWatch as the company showcase the process of making their prosthetic skins, from the early phases of taking measurements, creating moulds, and painting them to closely resemble natural limbs.
Produced by David Ibekwe.
- Best mini fridge in India in 2021
- Branded fully automatic washing machines for large families
- Best fully automatic washing machines for effortless washing in India
- India is seeking details on the rise in Swiss bank deposits from the South Asian country
- A UN report says India's new IT rules do not conform with international human rights norms