This is like a startup budget made on steroids: Vijay Shekhar Sharma, founder of Paytm
AdvertisementAfter Narendra Modi announced
"This is like a startup budget made on steriods. I can't believe Modi addressed every aspect incredibly well," he said.
It touched nearly everything everybody asked for from tax to infrastructure to funding, he added rating the 'budget' 110 out of 100.
"It had a holistic approach towards startup, treating them as a populist main culture thing."
This startup India did live up to its promises. It has started a culture on its own and now the young generation must come forward to glorify it.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Laid-off Google employees are turning to a Discord server with nearly 18,000 members for emotional support and financial advice
- Measures in place to address excess volatility: Sebi on Adani crisis
- Revival of rural economy to take time in the absence of triggers: JM Financial
- Logistics startup FarEye lays off 90 employees, 2nd job cut in 8 months
- Vani Jayaram, the voice behind 10,000 songs, passes away at 78
- Not the first time FPO is taken back, won't affect image of the country: FM