This is like a startup budget made on steroids: Vijay Shekhar Sharma, founder of Paytm
AdvertisementAfter Narendra Modi announced
"This is like a startup budget made on steriods. I can't believe Modi addressed every aspect incredibly well," he said.
It touched nearly everything everybody asked for from tax to infrastructure to funding, he added rating the 'budget' 110 out of 100.
"It had a holistic approach towards startup, treating them as a populist main culture thing."
This startup India did live up to its promises. It has started a culture on its own and now the young generation must come forward to glorify it.
(Image credits: Indiatimes)
Popular on BI
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes