This is the clearest look so far at Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S10
- The device pictured above is supposedly a render of Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S10 Plus designated for the press.
- If accurate, the render gives away a few details of the Galaxy S10 Plus before Samsung's big Unpacked event on February 20, where the company is expected to announce its new Galaxy S smartphones.
- The render was obtained by tech site 91Mobiles.
Here it is, supposedly: Samsung's Galaxy S10 Plus.The image above is apparently a render by Samsung designed for the press that was obtained by tech site 91Mobiles.Advertisement
Indeed, there's no visible fingerprint sensor on the front or back of the device pictured above, suggesting again that the Galaxy S10 Plus - at least - has an in-display fingerprint sensor. Specifically, rumors are claiming that Samsung is using ultrasonic technology for its in-display fingerprint sensor, which is supposedly better than the optical technology used in the OnePlus 6T.Read more: Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S10 smartphone could introduce a completely new design with new features - here are 11 rumors about what to expect
It isn't clear, exactly, what the extra lenses on the Galaxy S10 Plus will do. If recent phones that have three rear lenses, like the Huawei Mate 20 Pro and LG V40, are anything to go by, we can probably expect a regular lens, a zoom lens, and an ultra-wide-angle lens.Whether the leaked render is real or not, we'll have to wait to get the confirmed details from Samsung itself. Samsung will host its Unpacked event on February 20, where we're expecting it to unveil its latest Galaxy S smartphones. Advertisement
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 156 new infections
- Assam breaches 500-mark in COVID-19 cases, 147 new infections
- Rajasthan eases lockdown norms, allows taxis, auto rickshaws to operate in red zones
- Bihar reports 163 fresh COVID cases, tally climbs to 2,737
- UP records 8 more COVID-related deaths; 229 fresh cases take tally to 6,497