This is the 'Genius Grove' that will replace Genius Bars in Apple Stores
The new Genius Grove is debuting in the SF Apple Store - replaces 'crowded, noisy ' Bars in 'Significant' stores pic.twitter.com/wOgqiXnhq5- Matthew Panzarino (@panzer) May 19, 2016
The company says the Grove, which will roll out to other locations with time, will provide a calmer, quieter more social space to sell customers $700 cell phones and $3,000 laptops.
It has trees.
The public plaza and Genius Grove pic.twitter.com/4XuU2P0FMr- Matthew Panzarino (@panzer) May 19, 2016
As of this writing, however, the products inside the store will still be made of metal and plastic.
Tables have been upgraded with new innards - better cable routing etc. Accessory wall and Creative Pro windows pic.twitter.com/bx0NeHl3Rk- Matthew Panzarino (@panzer) May 19, 2016
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India