This is the greatest Tesla chart of all time
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk was facing an SEC lawsuit last week that would have banned him from serving as a public-company officer, if a court had found him guilty of fraud.
- Tesla shares plunged as a result.
- After Musk settled over the weekend, Tesla surged on Monday and closed up 17%.
Tesla stock has plunged, and Tesla stock has soared.
View all Offers
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9 (Carbon Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | 2.3GHz Mediatek Helio G35 Octa core Processor₹ 8999₹ 10999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)Buy On
- 70% OFF
boAt Rockerz 255 in-Ear Earphones with 8 Hours Battery, IPX5, Bluetooth V5.0 and Voice Assistant(Active Black)₹ 899₹ 2990Buy On
AdvertisementBut rarely has the stock done both in such a short period of time.
From Friday to Monday, Tesla swung from a 15% loss to a 17% percent gain - from $265 to $311.The visual of the chart, with that huge chunk knocked out, representing billions in value, is definitely worth more than words.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOU
Get the latest Tesla stock price here.
NOW WATCH: What's going on with Elon Musk
- Let budget bring resurgence, TN CM Stalin advises officials
- Tokyo Olympics: PV Sindhu bags bronze medal in women's singles badminton for India
- GST revenue collection for July rises by 33% with ₹1,16,393 crore
- Policy ignition: India's satellite navigation sector set for higher growth trajectory
- COVID-19 cases in Kerala are spiking due to good detection, better reporting and early easing of restrictions